Sunday 25 November 2012

Week 48: Resources you have used from www.primaryresources.co.uk

Gareth Pitchford's Primary Resources is the teaching resource site I have used the longest. I will never forget a friend introducing it to me during my B (Ed) degree. I was in my final year, so that would be 2000 or 2001.

I couldn't believe that someone was making all of those resources available for free! In fact, I still can't!

I love the site and I still use it, although, a little differently than I used to. In the early days I would find the resource which I would use to plan my lesson around. Quickly I learned to plan my lesson and then find a resource which would enable me to deliver the objective.

These days, I sometimes use the English and Languages resources, although, occasionally I find a Maths resource which I can adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment