My name is James and I am a Deputy Head Teacher, Year Four Teacher and ICT C-ordinator in a school in Cheshire.
I'm married with one child. I've been teaching since 2001. I'm a Liverpool fan. I enjoy playing football and jogging. I love listening to music and like listening to lots of different types of music. I like to watch TV comedies and enjoy beers from around the world!
I've been blogging every now and again since 2007, originally as YearSixTeacher, then YearThreeTeacher.
After completing my Leadership Pathways course in 2010 I have tried hard to become more reflective. This blog is a place for me to share my reflections. I tend to blog about various things, but these are the main categories of my posts:
- Year Four ideas - things that I, or others, have tried and would like to share
- Inspiration - books, people and ideas that have inspired me
- Productivity - things that help me to work more productively
- Leadership - my learning about leadership
- Resources - resources that I have discovered and wish to share
- Reflections - what I have been busy doing.
If you want to find out more or listen to what I say, feel free to follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/primarydeputy