Friday 1 February 2013

Monthly Review: January 2013

After a lovely long Christmas holiday it was quickly business as usual!

Potholes
On my way home after the first day back at school I hit a pothole and damaged my car. I burst a tyre and damaged my alloy wheel. Luckily my brother was able to repair the wheel and he found a tyre that we can use. It inconvenienced me, but it ended up costing nothing. The borough council were sent a letter explaining that I would be seeking compensation for damages but I didn't need to pursue this after all. I'm sick of all the potholes around at the moment. I have been reporting them all online. I live in one unitary authority but work in the other. One contacted me within days to say they were investigating the potholes I had reported. The other has said nothing.

NPQH
I had another day out of the classroom on my NPQH course. It was a good day but I'm concerned that I've done absolutely no additional work for the course. I need to get on with this.

Snow
I hate snow. We had too much of it this month and it lingered for too long. I don't want to say any more about it.

Knee
I've been given the all clear from my consultant, so my knee is on its way to full recovery. I have got to keep up with the physio.

No comments:

Post a Comment