Saturday 1 October 2011

Monthly Review: September 2011

Back to school with a bang! September was unbelievably hectic. I'm trying so hard to devote more time at home to my family, and being so busy in school, it's been hard to blog or tweet or anything. My target for October must be to write more! Here are a couple of the school-related things that have kept me busy:


Moving to Year Four
It's been a nice start to the year. I've definitely found pitching the level of work easier moving up a year than when I moved to Year Three last year. I've enjoyed the start of the year! The volume of marking, and updating planning is what's kept me busy on a day-to-day basis.


Displays
My classroom displays have been somewhat neglected whilst I worked on various others around school. I've made displays for attendance, our school University, house points and sports teams. I believe that creating a stimulating environment is crucial to the success of a school, and displaying the right things makes all the difference.


After school clubs
I've restarted the Film Club for the new year, relaunched the school newspaper club and kicked off the new season for the football club.


Catching up
I've caught up with lots of paperwork this month and my office is looking a bit tidier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment