Sunday 5 February 2012

Week 6: 5 attributes that you admire in your colleagues

There are many attributes that I admire about my colleagues. Here are just five of them:

1 Make time for others when they need it
I do my best to make time for others whenever I can. It's not always easy. However, many of my colleagues make it look SO easy and will give time to others for whatever reason. I am thankful for that, and we all appreciate it.
2 Tidiness
I hate clutter but it seems to follow me around. I'd love to be keep my areas of the schools tidier, like others do.
3 Organisation
I love to be organised and I admire my colleagues for their ability to organise and keep to timings well.
4 Focus
My colleagues focus on what needs to be done.
5 Fun
I love spending time with my colleagues and we always have a good laugh together!

No comments:

Post a Comment