Thursday 1 March 2012

Monthly Review: February 2012


February has been incredibly busy - not even a week's half-term helped to slow things down!


Observing lessons
I've continued with a round of lesson observations in school. I've been brushing up on what the new Ofsted inspections will involve.


Heads Together
I am taking part in a course called Heads Together which is designed to encourage deputy head teachers towards applying for headship. I've spent time in two local schools during this month and have loved learning from different head teachers. There has also been a course which taught me more about applying for head teacher roles and also about interviewing for class teachers.


Attending meetings
I've been to a lot of meetings of one nature or another.


Paintballing
I went paintballing for the first time in about three or four years and really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment