Sunday 25 March 2012

Week 13: A photo of your classroom

I'm fortunate to work in a lovely school which is very well maintained. The desks in the picture were bought in December after my class wrote to the Head teacher to request new desks as the previous ones were very old (older than me!) I've only been in the classroom since September and there are many things I'd like to add to the wall, but, to be honest, I've found the move quite tough and I've not got into a routine yet.
You can see sunflowers displays on the wall from the art teacher in Year Four. There's a display of newspaper report writing too. The other two displays are of our Behaviour Lights behaviour management system and our class targets.

In this picture you can see my Smart Board (which I love) and my whiteboard (which I love even more!) There's a VCOP wall which has been quite helpful this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment