Sunday 18 March 2012

Week 12: How are your New Year's Resolutions going?

I wrote about my targets for 2012 here.
I'm going to evaluate my progress with a simple 'Yep' or 'Nope'.


Personal:
Be a good dad and husband. *Yep*
Keep the house tidier. *Yep*
Go to church more regularly.
Spend less. *Yep*
Decorate the hall, bathroom and bedroom. *Nope*
Landscape the front garden. *Nope*
Keep a photo every day. *Yep*
Get my knee sorted. *Nope*
Swim once a month. *Nope*
Start running again. *Nope*
By the end of the year I want to be able to play football more. *Nope*
Go to bed no later than 11.30pm each night. *Nope*
Read a newspaper each day. *Nope*

Professional:
Teaching
Enjoy teaching Year Four. *Yep*
Get my classroom (and storeroom) looking like I want it! *Yep*
Develop our class blog more. *Nope*
Use resources like Purplemash more. *Yep*
Redesign the Year Four website.  *Nope*

ICT Co-ordinator
Establish our new ICT scheme of work. *Nope*
Update the ICT inventory. *Nope*
Improve the resources available on our school website for the children and teachers. *Yep*
Promote the use of email within school. *Nope*

Deputy Head
Successfully apply for the Investors In Pupils award. *Nope*
Continue to develop our performance management process. *Nope*
Develop my understanding of using data to monitor progress in KS2. *Nope*

Blogging
Involve myself in Twitter more. *Yep*
Write more! (My use of Twitter and Blogger has dropped over the last few months). *Nope*


So it looks like there's plenty to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment